Victoria C. Callicutt, DDS - Roswell Dentist
Dr. Callicutt loves creating beautiful, healthy smiles. She enjoys the relationships she shares with her patients and treats them with care and expertise. She stays up-to-date on all of the latest techniques and procedures by attending numerous continuing education classes every year and strives to provide the highest quality of care in a beautiful state-of-the art office.
Dr. Callicutt received her Bachelor of Science degree in Biology, with a minor in Chemistry and art from Delta State University where she attended on academic scholarship and her Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Tennessee. She was born and raised in Mississippi but has called Georgia her home since 1994 when she began her dental practice in Roswell, GA.
Dr. Callicutt uses her artistic eye to create beautifully esthetic smiles that also function beautifully. She enjoys designing the perfect smile for each individual patient according to their needs and desires. Dr. Callicutt uses only biocompatible, non-allergenic materials in her crowns and fillings and is certified in the SMART technique for safe amalgam removal when necessary to remove mercury containing amalgam fillings. Dr. Callicutt enjoys giving back to her community through visiting schools for Children’s Dental Health talks, career days and by donating dental treatment to those in need through Dental Lifeline Organization.
She is a member of: The Northern District Dental Society, Georgia Dental Association, American Dental Association, Alpharetta/Norcross Study Club, Hinman Dental Association, International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), and past member of the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentists and American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine.
In her spare time, Dr. Callicutt enjoys playing tennis, running, cooking and spending time volunteering with her daughters through National Charity League and on mission trips to Mustard Seed orphanages in Nicaragua, Jamaica and The Dominican Republic. She and her husband , Jack, live in Roswell with their daughters, Mia and Caroline.
If you are looking for an experienced Roswell dentist, please contact us today!
Amy M. Dayries, DMD, FAIHM, AIAOMT
- National Spokesman and Educator for the American Dental Association, the Hinman Dental Society, and the Academy of Integrative Medicine on Integrative Health and Holistic Dental topics.
- Author of Solve Your Sleep for Better Health: Get to the Core of Your Snore, Amazon link: https://www.amazon.com/Solve-
- Whole Healing Radio Show with Dr. Amy Dayries, featured with the United Intentions Network. Podcasts available on either FaceBook page for Amy Dayries-Ling, on www.United Intentions.org or YouTube “Amy Dayries.” Live broadcasts can be heard on Atlanta’s FM 99.1 on alternating Thursdays evenings at 6 pm.
- Fellow, Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine and Faculty Advisory Board Member.. First dentist to graduate from this 2 year program, 2018, involving 10,000 of continuing education on current health topics.
- SMART certified and Accredited by the IAOMT. Also Board Member, member of the Scientific Committee, and Mentors for IAOMT.
- Member of the Cranial Academy, which involves passing a live certification exam and practical. The Osteopathic Cranial Academy and its members are committed to: Honoring the natural forces that give form to all life, Seeking truth through lifelong learning, pursuing research, scientific rigor, and intellectual honesty, Providing service with professionalism, respect and compassion. https://cranialacademy.org
- Ongoing education is currently focused with ALFInterFACE Study Group to further study function of oral airway, breathing, sleep and to offer comprehensive sleep appliance care and treatment to patients with state of the art technology and support.
- Vivos Clinical Practice Advisor
- Member of: The Northern District Dental Society, Georgia Dental Association, American Dental Association, Alpharetta/Norcross Study Club, Hinman Dental Association, Academy of Integrative Health and Medicine (AIHM), International Association of Oral Medicine and Toxicology (IAOMT), Holistic Dental Association (HDA), American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine, and American Association of Cosmetic Dentists. Spear Dental Study Group.
- Studied herbal medicine under the guidance of notable author and past director of the Arizona Center for Integrative Medicine at the University of Arizona, Dr. Tieraona Low Dog, M.D.
Here at Family and Cosmetic Dentistry, we employ a friendly and helpful staff. All of our office management personnel and oral hygienists are welcoming and gracious to our patients, and our oral hygienists are knowledgeable and well-qualified for their positions. We encourage you to get to know our staff members and engage them with questions and conversations concerning your oral health. Above all, we always intend to treat you and your family with the same care and concern that we would want for ourselves.
Tracy – Treatment Coordinator
Tracy brings over 20 years of experience to our practice. She has been with our practice since 2014. She is always happy to help our patients understand their treatment while maximizing dental benefits. She is a patient advocate and finds it rewarding to help patients achieve their “dream” smile! When Tracy is not at work, she enjoys being with her husband and 2 daughters. She enjoys running, hot yoga and ANYTHING outside!
Stephanie – Scheduling Coordinator
Stephanie has been with our dental practice since July 2003. She has worked as a Clinical Assistant and is currently our Front Office Scheduling Coordinator. She loves working with people and loves her patients! For Stephanie, what makes a great day at the office is seeing her patients leave with a smile because she knows they are healthier.
Stephanie is a native of Georgia and has 2 children. She enjoys hiking with her dog in her free time.
Kim – Hygienist
Kim is a native of Merritt Island Florida and has been in dentistry for over 21 years. She has been with our practice since 2011. Kim enjoys treating adults and children of all ages. She likes meeting patients and helping them achieve beautiful, healthy smiles that last a lifetime. She enjoys establishing long term professional relationships with patients.
She resides in Woodstock, Ga with her husband and her 3 children. Kim enjoys the company of family and friends. She also enjoys traveling, sporting events and outdoor activities.
Suzanne – Hygienist
Suzanne has been in the dental field since 2002. She is dedicated to providing top notch dental care and is always available to answer any questions patients may have. Outside of Dentistry, Suzanne enjoys traveling and spending time with family. On the weekends she can be found at the tennis courts cheering for her 2 boys.
Carol – Dental Assistant
Carol is a native to Atlanta, Georgia. She has been married for 23 years and has two children. She has been a team member with Callicutt Dayries since March of 2010. She came to our office with 10 years of dental experience and is thrilled to be a team member at our office. Carol enjoys working with team members to ensure a positive and professional experience for our patients.
“I love working with our patients, getting to know about their lives, their families and taking care of their dental needs in an office dedicated to making patient care and comfort a top priority.”
Loraine – Hygienist
Loraine has worked with us since 2001 and has over 30 years of dental hygiene experience. She has a Bachelor of Science in Dental Hygiene from Loyola University in New Orleans, LA and has worked in several specialty offices in Atlanta through the years, including periodontic and prosthodontic offices. She was awarded the prestigious Golden Scaler Award at the 1989 Hinman Dental Convention. Dentistry has been a part of my life for many years, and I look forward to working with people- helping them, especially with respect to their oral health. My goal is to take care of my patients in the manner I would like to be treated- with compassion and genuine concern- to make their dental experience the best ever.
Jeff – Dental Assistant
Jeff has been with our practice since July 2009. He started his dental career while serving as an active Naval Reservist where he became a Certified Dental Technician while in San Diego, Ca. Since then he has been certified in Sedation, Botox, and Expanded Duties. Jeff has over 15 years of Clinical experience and brings a caring and giving comfort to our office as well as our patients.
Jeff lives in Cumming, Ga. With his family and enjoys running in his free time.
Mary – Dental Assistant
Mary began at our practice in August 2016 with 8 years of dental assisting experience. She is dedicated to taking extraordinary care of her patients and it shows. Outside of dentistry, Mary enjoys traveling, photography and attending MLS soccer matches. She has a daughter currently studying psychology and homeopathic medicine.
Rhonda – Dental Assistant
Rhonda is originally from Lafayette, LA, but has been a Georgia Peach now since 1999. She has been a dental assistant and patient care advocate since 2003. She has been a member of our team since 2015.
Rhonda is married with 3 girls and enjoys teaching Sunday School with her husband, volunteering, traveling and developing her culinary skills in her spare time.
Shannon Brown – Patient Liason
Shannon is originally from Nashville, Tn. She is the newest member of our front office. In her spare time she loves being outdoors and spending time with her family. She is married with 3 grown children and a little Yorkie named Gizmo.